Please read these points before applying for a staff position:
- You must be aged 16+ to be considered for a staff position.
- Being in a staff position here is not an easy task, it requires dedication and commitment, level headedness and a very strong ability to stay calm in any situation.
- You need to be well known on the server, you must post regularly or be in voice chats frequently.
- You must be approachable and willing to help others at all times.
- As a member of staff you are likely going to have to deal with difficult situations including trolls, disputes, disagreements, ToS violation and more. You will need to be able to remain calm and deal with these situations efficiently.
- It is unfortuante that many furries suffer from emotional problems in some way, please be aware that being staff requires emotional stability. If you find that you are an extremely emotional individual, or suffer from extreme mood swings then unfortunately you are not going to be suitable for a staff position here.
- With the above in mind, even if you are not considered suitable or your application is declined, as long as you are adhering to ToS and server rules then you will always have a home in the server. <3
- You must have at least 2 existing staff members who are willing to recommend you for your staff position.
- As a general rule you will need to be at least level 25 to apply for any staff position.
- You need to be able to show that personal issues, problems or disagreements will not get in the way of your ability to mod.
Below is the current hierarchichal structure for staff in the Kingdom. Please consider the responsabilities of each role when applying: